Donors to ISB giving societies, described below, are recognized in the Annual Report fo their leadership and generosity. Be a part of the generous culture of ISB families, alumni, and friends who support the global mindset of our students to learn and lead, today and in the future.
Leadership Giving Societies
Leadership gifts, beginning at $1,000, have the greatest impact on the School’s most important initiatives and ensure ISB delivers exceptional learning opportunities. Leadership donors are highlighted in the Annual Report and receive special event invitations in recognition of their deep commitment to ISB and their impact on our community.
- Visionaries’ Society: $25,000+
- Head of School Society: $15,000 to $24,999
- Benefactors’ Society: $10,000 to $14,999
- Patrons’ Society: $5,000 to $9,999
- Platinum Society: $2,500 to $4,999
- Gold Society: $1,000 to $2,499
Friends of ISB
ISB is grateful for its far-reaching support of the Annual Fund. Gifts of any size from our parent community signal a strong belief in the School's mission. Last year, gifts of $999 and less totaled more than $117,100, which is greater than any single gift to the Annual Fund.
ISB’s most loyal donors are the foundation of our philanthropic initiatives.
- True Blue: There is no greater testament to your belief in ISB’s mission than by showing your regular support to the School. Donors who have made a gift for three or more consecutive years are recognized with an ^ in our Annual Report.
- 1962 Society: The 1962 Society honors members of the community who have reached $100,000 or more in cumulative lifetime giving to ISB. Their generosity over time has been critical to ensuring the School’s continued success.
ISB Champions are donors who have elected to make monthly recurring gifts, automatically charged to their credit or debit card – an easy, flexible way to make a big impact a little at a time. Recurring gifts better enable the School to plan and budget year-round programs and give the School long-term financial stability.