ALL IN 4 ISB is a week-long community campaign for one mission – our ISB mission to cultivate excellence in bilingual and multicultural learning.
A virtual high five to all our students, faculty, and every ISB family who have risen to the challenge to stay engaged, teach and learn together, all from home, since the school building closure. Our core values of Excellence, Character and Community have never been stronger.
During the National Teacher Appreciation Week of Monday, May 4th through Friday, May 8th, 2020, we invite you to participate in ALL IN 4 ISB campaign in the following ways:
- Thank your teachers for all they do with emails, cards, audio messages, posters, drawings, etc.
- Upload photos and videos of your thank yous to the teachers on your own Facebook feed, and add the official #allin4ISB hashtag and @International School of Boston to tag the school. For Twitter and Instagram use: #allin4ISB and @isblib.
- Not on social media? Email your notes, videos, and messages to email@example.com.
- Write a review of ISB on Niche and Great Schools. Positive reviews help prospective families choose our school and they improve our rankings.
- Visit allin4isb.givesmart.com to make a gift to the ISB Teacher Program Support Fund on our Giving Day, this Friday, May 8th. The fund helps pay for our teachers’ professional training and development, tools like laptops or chromebooks, as well as student enrichment activities for the classroom - virtual or in person - and many other needs that directly help student learning as we go forward.
- Create a social media post in your own feed with your favorite ISB photo.
- Tag fellow friends/parents to challenge them to be ALL IN 4 ISB.
- Add the official #allin4ISB hashtag and @International School of Boston to tag the school on Facebook or use @isblib to tag us on Instagram and Twitter.
- Copy and paste the prompt: "I was challenged to share my favorite @International School of Boston memory and tag 3 friends to be #allin4ISB. I challenge: NAME, NAME, NAME"
- Add our Facebook profile picture frame to show you're #allin4ISB.
- Go to your Facebook profile page.
- Click the Update Profile Picture button by hovering over your Profile Picture. Select Add Frame.
- In the search box, type "allin4isb"
- Click the frame that pops up (you will see a preview of your photo with the frame over it). Click "Use as Profile Picture"