ISB is pleased to offer remote summer classes for ISB and non-ISB students in all grades. The ISB Summer Academy will pursue our quest for excellence in education. Classes are designed to sharpen Preschool-12 students' academic skills, engage their creativity, and let them just have fun!
Staying connected with the French language, sharpening math skills, discovering new art techniques, making imaginative crafts are some of the few examples of activities we are offering over the summer. Taught by ISB Faculty, our summer classes will build healthy remote learning habits, in small size classes, at convenient times.
- We are offering 3 two-week sessions, from June 22nd through July 31st.
- You may sign up your student(s) for one, two and/or three sessions.
- Each Elementary School (Mid-K-5th grade) session includes one class of 30 minutes daily, Monday through Friday.
- Each Middle & Upper School (6th-12th grade) session includes one session of 45 minutes daily, Monday through Friday.
- All classes will be taught via Zoom, Seesaw, or Google Meet, Hangout, and Classroom.
- The price is $120.00 for a two-week session.
- There is a minimum of 4 students per class and a maximum of 6.
Registration is closed.
Cancellation Policy: No refund will be available, unless the class is cancelled by ISB. Please note that we do need a minimum of 4 students to run a class. Also, if we have reached the maximum capacity of a class, we will be contacting you to offer your child(ren) another option.
Questions? Contact Pascal Lepesqueux.
*ESL - English as a Second Language/Anglais Langue Étrangère
**FSL - French as a Second Language/Français Langue Étrangère