Adult Language Courses
Adult language courses are the perfect way to discover a new language, refine language skills, or simply better follow your children’s studies.
- Pronunciation clinic (French and English)
- Grammar, vocabulary and conjugation (French)
- Comprehension: French humor, idiomatic expressions, arts and culture (French)
Our courses include all levels of French, from absolute beginners to very advanced, and English (advanced writing and oral). Unsure of your language level? Use our French Placement Tests Information to self-assess your skills.
Why Study Language at ISB?
You too can benefit from ISB's expertise in teaching languages:
- Certified teachers with more than 10 years of experience
- Small class sizes (4 to 10 students), custom-made to fit your needs
- Multifaceted approach benefits your own learning style
- Relaxed and fun environment at ISB
- Access to ISB resources, events and its international environment.
Spring Session at ISB
This Spring, we will continue to offer an extensive selection of French and English classes. Open to all, these classes are scheduled at convenient times and are a great way to practice in real communication situations:
- "Core" classes will be dedicated to improving your linguistic skills in a regular setting.
- "Specialized classes," in the form of 8-hour semi-intensive English or French workshops, will aim at improving specific competencies, including fine comprehension, grammar and/or advanced writing.
- We will also offer a multicultural, bilingual class unique to ISB.
- Business French training classes will help you prepare the French for Business Certification. Come prepare with us and take your exams at ISB!
- New this session: a "French Through Art" and an "American elections explained", two original ways to learn more about French or American culture.
- Not sure of you level? Set up a video call with one of our teachers, try one of our free online Placement tests or contact us.
See below for details about all our classes.
Let us help you find the right class for you. To find out more, contact our Program Coordinator Pascal Lepesqueux.