Tuition & Fees
An investment in a culturally diverse, bilingual private education is an investment in your child’s future. As an ISB student, your child will have access to individuals, ideas and experiences that are not typical of a traditional school environment.
If you believe ISB is the right fit for your child, the annual tuition and fees are as follows:
2018-2019 Annual Tuition
|Preschool & Kindergarten|
(Pre-K, Mid-K and K)
|Lower School (Grades 1 to 5)|
|Middle School (Grades 6 to 8)|
|Upper School (Grades 9 and 10)|
|Upper School (Grades 11 and 12)|
Please contact the Admissions Office for more information when the tuition is paid by an employer or company linked with the student's family.
- Matriculation Fee (one-time, non-refundable fee for new students, for the first year of attendance): $2,000 ($1,500 for your second child and $1,000 for all additional children). This fee is not applicable towards tuition.
- View additional Tuition & Fees schedule
- Option 1: Payment of full tuition by June 5th
- Option 2: Payment of tuition in two installments (60% by June 5th and 40% by November 5th)
- Option 3: Payment of tuition in 10 installments via Tuition Aid Data Services (TADS) from June 5th to March 5th of the following year. TADS will charge an annual flat fee of $50 per child.
We understand that you may have concerns about the cost of an independent school education. Please contact us for additional information, or to learn more about our need-based Financial Aid Program.