- Submit health and immunization forms
- Verify/update your contact information
- Read and acknowledge the School Policies and the Return to School Agreement for 2020-2021
- Sign up for Garderie or Study Hall
- Be sure to meet the quarantine and testing requirements if you travel
- Submit Final Transcripts for New Lower, Middle, and Upper School Students
- Practice safe behaviors with your children
Please email (do not mail) completed health and immunization forms to our nurses:
- New students: Saturday, August 15th.
- Returning students: by Friday, August 28th.
Students will not be allowed to start the school year, in person or from home, without the health forms, and the Massachusetts Department of Public Health does not permit vaccination waivers. If your health care provider is not able to schedule an immunization visit prior to the start of school, please consult with them about other options to ensure timely immunizations of your children.
Also, please note that the latest state guidelinesrequire all Massachusetts students 6 months of age or older get a flu vaccine by December 31st, 2020. However, the earlier the flu shot is obtained in the season, the better. According to the guidance, the school immunization requirements, including the requirement for seasonal influenza vaccine, apply to all students enrolled through Grade 12, regardless of whether the school is providing instruction in-person, or using a hybrid or remote learning model.
- In the event of an illness or emergency, it is essential that we be able to reach you. Please update the Family Profile Section of the Parent Portal. Click on “Your Household Information” and update your Family Profile, including all emergency contacts, pick-up approvals, and doctors information.
- If you have an international phone number on file, please update your information with an American phone number. If your child is sick or injured, we need a way to reach you.
- Update your directory preferences: choose how visible you want to be within the ISB community. The more visible you are, the easier it will be to connect with classmates and their families.
The school policies document is located in the Family Profile Section of the Parent Portal. In addition, families will be asked to complete the Return to School Agreement certification on the mobile app once we get closer to September.
- Massachusetts Travel Guidelines require all travelers arriving into the state – including MA residents returning home – to self-quarantine for 14 days (with the exception of travelers from CT, VT, NH, ME, NY, NJ, and HI) or test negative 72h prior to travel.
- Please note that, if you are arriving from abroad or from out of state (except for the 7 states listed above) and are unable to meet the 14 day self-quarantine requirement prior to the first day of school, ISB requires a negative PCR or antigen test performed in Massachusetts no earlier than 4 days after arrival in MA. The serology test can not be accepted. Please see the list of the local testing sites. Test results should be sent to our CFO, Isabelle Praud.
- Students who do not meet the 14-day quarantine requirements for the first day of school and do not wish to be tested will be allowed in the home learning program for the duration of the 14-days before they return to campus.
All new students (with the exception of new Maternelle students) must submit an official copy of their final academic record from their previous institution to the Admissions Office.
- Help your child develop safe and correct mask use as this will be part of the normal daily routine for every student. Practice washing hands thoroughly and coughing/sneezing into elbows, and talk about the importance of physical distancing.
- Above all, stay vigilant and practice safe hygiene and physical distancing in the daily life of your family. Whenever there is a question of symptoms or exposure risk, always err on the side of caution and opt for self-quarantine. As a community, we have to take care of each other, and we will count on everyone taking personal responsibility for the wellbeing of all our students and families, and our faculty and staff.
This page was last updated on: August 24th, 2020.