ISB Campus COVID Safety and Operations 2020-2021
We are thrilled to welcome our students back into the classrooms this September. ISB students will be learning in-person, five days a week, without a concurrent remote learning option.
Since our school serves a mixed population of students with an array of vaccination statuses and eligibility, we will continue implementing science-based, layered protocols and mitigation strategies to reduce risk to our community. Our health and safety protocols will be fully informed by CDC (Centers for Disease Control and Prevention), Massachusetts Department of Elementary and Secondary Education (DESE), and Cambridge Department of Public Health guidance. As this guidance evolves, we will update our protocols as necessary and will notify you of any changes.
There will be a webinar presenting the back-to-school protocols on XXXX.
- Will students need a negative COVID-19 test before attending their first day of school?
- Will the school offer COVID-19 testing on-campus for this purpose?
- How does pooled testing work?
- Can my student be tested at an external testing facility instead?
- Will rapid Antigen tests be accepted?
- Will my child need to show their test result at the door on September 1, 2021?
- What other health documentation should be submitted before school starts?
- Will students be required to have a Covid-19 vaccine?
- Will ISB Faculty and Staff be required to have a Covid-19 vaccine?
- How do I complete the Back to School Agreement?
- Will a Magnus App daily attestation be required again this year?
- For questions about the program, teaching and learning, and schedules, please contact ISB Division Directors:
- For questions about COVID protocols, please contact the Chief Financial Officer/COVID Response Officer: Isabelle Praud
- For questions about Admissions, please contact Admissions Director, Lucy Pelham.
- For questions about health risks, please contact the ISB nurse: Maeve Glynn Hermida
- For questions about garderie and extracurricular activities, please contact: