ISB Campus COVID-19 Safety and Operations 2021-2022
For the academic year 2021-22, ISB students are learning in-person, five days a week, without a concurrent remote learning option. Since our school serves a mixed population of students with an array of vaccination statuses and eligibility, we are committed to implementing science-based, layered protocols and mitigation strategies to reduce risk to our community.
Our health and safety protocols will be fully informed by CDC (Centers for Disease Control and Prevention), Massachusetts Department of Elementary and Secondary Education (DESE), and Cambridge Department of Public Health guidance. As this guidance evolves, we will update our protocols as necessary and will notify you of any changes.
- For questions about the program, teaching and learning, and schedules, please contact ISB Division Directors:
- For questions about COVID protocols, please contact the Chief Financial Officer/COVID Response Officer: Isabelle Praud
- For questions about Admissions, please contact Admissions Director, Lucy Pelham.
- For questions about health risks, please contact the ISB nurse: Maeve Glynn Hermida
- For questions about garderie and extracurricular activities, please contact: