Are you ready to open up a world of possibilities?
At the International School of Boston (ISB), students, beginning in Preschool through Grade 12, are challenged to see things differently, think broadly and openly, and become successful global citizens. They are introduced to the world through a rigorous multilingual program within the context of a truly international classroom -- teachers and students from all around the globe.
As one of the oldest bilingual French-American schools in the United States, ISB prepares students for one of two esteemed international diplomas, the French or the International Baccalaureate, allowing students to apply to any college or university in the world.
- Applications are given priority if received before February 15th, with decisions emailed to families on March 10th. Families have until April 10th to confirm enrollment. After April 10th, admitted applicants will have one week to respond to our offer of admission. Students placed on a waiting list are accepted when openings become available.
- Our enrollment process supports international mobility and you may apply to ISB after February 15th as long as the Ravenna Admissions Portal is live. We accept applications year round according to space availability and student qualifications.
- Siblings are given priority in the admissions process if their application is received before December 31st.
- The ISB admissions process is thoughtful and selective. We work closely with new families to determine if our school is the best place for your child to learn, grow and become an open-minded citizen of the world. Your child’s experience is at the heart of our selection process. We consider:
- The student’s overall academic and developmental readiness for his/her grade.
- His/her ability to benefit from an academically challenging bilingual curriculum.
- The family’s commitment to our mission, program and diverse multicultural setting.
- Financial aid is available for qualifying families.
STEP 1: CONNECT