An actionable strategic plan establishes measurable goals and objectives that allow us to decide our institutional investments and activities. They enable us to determine the realistic conditions for the creative and aspirational conversations that shape what we imagine the International School of Boston can be. Throughout the 2023-2024 school year, ISB will lead a community-wide effort to develop our new strategic plan. To assist with this work, ISB has partnered with Ian Symmonds & Associates.
Community Input & Process
Our community’s input is critical to informing the course we will take in prioritizing our goals over the next five years. Through meetings, surveys, steering committee seats, and more, you will help shape ISB's future. Between now and May 2024, the ISB community will have opportunities to contribute to the Strategic Planning process. More information will be shared once the school year is underway.
Our steering committee for this process comprises a cross-section of students, parents, faculty, staff, and board to ensure we are drawing upon and representing the experiences and knowledge of every member of the ISB community in our work.
- Gaspard Belhadj, Student
- Todd Billet, Parent
- Fawzi Benzaghou, Parent
- Helen Colquhoun, Parent
- Elizabeth de Montrichard, Board of Trustees, Parent
- Charlotte Eggimann, Student
- Ginger Garcia, Secondary School Faculty
- Andrea Gosselin, Director of Strategic of Engagement
- Mehdi Lazar, Assistant Head of School, Parent
- Pierre Ndiaye, Parent
- Philippe Suhas, Board of Trustees, Past Parent
- Richard Ulffers, Head of School, Parent
- Isabelle Praud, Chief Financial Officer, Past Parent