Diverse. Welcoming. Impressive. Located in Cambridge, ISB’s campus is a direct reflection of our community.
- Residential locations close to direct bus and T lines
- A few miles from some of the most renowned universities in the world
- State-of-the-art Science and Math Laboratories
- A brand-new Music Room
- An amazing grand Media Center and Library
- Campus theater for the ISB Drama program and annual student plays
- An inviting and functional Student Lounge
- Large campus gymnasium equipped for fencing, ping-pong, volleyball and basketball, an outdoor basketball court.
- Shared outdoor athletic fields with Matignon High School for kickball, soccer, softball, track and field, flag football and ultimate Frisbee.
- In addition to home facilities, ISB students and athletic teams have access to many other sites, including the MIT swimming pool, state of the art rock climbing facilities, ice skating rink, tennis courts, fitness club and sailing on the Charles River.
- Recess area with an organic infill playground
- Maternelle playground for our youngest students
Ready to discover our school? Explore our campus and a few Boston landmarks on our interactive Campus Map and get driving directions.
Teaching the World in a 19th Century Building
Since 2005, ISB has been the proud owner of its historic building on the Cambridge campus, located at 45 Matignon Road. The preservation of this building is our responsibility, and we have renovated and transformed it over time to adapt to our growing student population.